Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Get Ready For Tiggy and Grace!












I have the sweetest friendship with Kimberly Taylor! She lives a lovely life where the goal is to bring the comfort and warmth of the french countryside into her everyday life at home. Her home provides rest for her family with love that comes from her kitchen. I admire her style! She inspires me! Her husband enjoys the most wonderful of hobbies! He is a potter and creates wonderful pieces- a few of which I'm delighted to own and use every day.

I LOVE the words that Kimberly uses to describe Tiggy and Grace so I will add a quote from her here.

"I'm not carrying a huge inventory this first round as I want to only include things that are truly special to me. The pottery was all made by my husband and all are one-of-a-kind pieces, the aprons and napkins were designed by me and sewn by one of my aunts. The smoked salt is my very favorite- smoked by a local orchard here in Washington and packaged in my favorite Weck jars."

I've tried the smoked salt and it adds the most amazing flavor to food! My father in law loves to add it to anything he puts on the grill. And the aprons are wonderfully sewn and of the highest quality! I've personally seen every single piece that's being offered in her pop up shop and know that everything she's selling would make a wonderful gift for yourself or for someone you love this Christmas season. I hope you get the chance to order something wonderful from Tiggy and Grace before she sells out! You will enjoy these items immensely!

Mark your calendars and meet me at Tiggy and Grace this Friday morning!

The site can be found at: http://tiggygrace.bigcartel.com
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I can't wait for this shop to open - those items look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there...can't wait! I love the freshness of your blog and your smile is infectious.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds Fabulous!I am looking forward to the Opening~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I.
    Love.
    You.

    Thank you for being my model and styling the shoots. And for your friendship.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lissa,
    You remind me of someone I knew many, many years ago and over the passage of time have allowed to slip away. She was always so sweet and gracious and had a smile that could light up a room. You are a dear sweet friend to feature Kim and her shop! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting for Kimberly, are you one of her models, love the photo with the beautiful bowl of pumpkins and lovely apron.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only is Lissa the model, she styled that shot, as well as all of the apron shots!

      Delete
  7. I'm with you...LOVE the name! She is inspiring for sure. And anything packaged in a Weck jar just HAS to be good! :) xoxo!

    ReplyDelete