Thursday, October 18, 2012

My First Baby ;)







This is my best friend's baby! Isn't she a DOLLY!!! I love her SO much! She is the child of two of the most precious people in the whole world to me!

For school we had to do a photo project that is completely opposite of what you normally shoot. Well obviously I'm infatuated with shooting food so I figured you can't get much more opposite from food than a BABY!

I was a little anxious because I figured I had maybe 20 minutes tops before she was done having her photo taken so I tried as best as I could to be prepared. She was a complete angel and really was a sweetie and let me take these darling photos of her. I'm pretty sure her parents are pleased! And can I just say this? I've always been really insecure about my photography because I hang with photographers that have been doing this much longer than I have but now that I'm in advanced photography I am finally feeling relaxed with my camera which helps me to get better photos. I'm so happy with these photos and so happy I went back to school!! And I'm so grateful that my professor pushes me to try new things and that my sweet friend was willing to let me try with her punkin!

Isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen??? I could eat her up!!

Thanks for stopping by to see my work! I'm really really excited to share it with you! muah! Pin It

13 comments:

  1. I love babies! So precious and by the way you did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a real cutie, beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word....what a doll baby. Great job girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is precious and girl you have NOTHING to be insecure about when it comes to your photography. I know you're figuring that out all on your own. :) Ya done good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Sasha. Great job! I'm sure they'll love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I was having a baby again, you would definitely be taking the pictures. Love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a really good job, she is a doll! I suffer from being insecure about my photography, mostly because I am self taught. But I am getting a little more comfortable as I struggle along! I think your photos rock! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so precious! I would agree that food & babies are the extreme opposites. Great work outside your comfort zone. Actually, just great work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful images... i'm sure your friend is just tickled!
    visiting from becky at farmgirlpaints.

    ReplyDelete
  10. she is beautiful and so are your images!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "I could eat her up"...heehee, not so different from the food you normally shoot. ;) She is a doll, and the pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete